Working at Centinel Bank of Taos
Centinel Bank of Taos is rated as a Top Workplace not just because of our success, strength and stability, but because we’re a community bank, where our community is the most important thing. A career in banking isn’t about what kind of degree you have, it’s about building relationships and working for the betterment of our customers, our employees, and our local community.
Our staff is the most important asset in our company and we are committed to recruiting talented, dedicated individuals who share our values, our customer focus, and our mission to:
• BUILD- Build loyal customer relationships through unequaled personalized service.
• LEAD- Be a proactive leader in making our communities better places to live and work.
• PROVIDE- Provide a safe and caring environment for our employees, which encourages and rewards personal and professional growth.
• CREATE- Create long-term value through quality growth and superior financial performance.
If you'd like to be part of an award winning business, call us! Resumes and employment applications may be submitted at any time. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and development opportunities and we are interested in exploring the possibility of your career with Centinel Bank!
|Regular F/T||Regular P/T|
|Group Health Insurance||Y||N|
|Group Life Insurance||Y||Y|
|Flexible Spending Account||Y||Y|
|401(k) Retirement Plan||Y||Y*|
|Paid Time Off||Y||N|
|Educational Assistance- financial assistance for qualified courses||Y||Y|
*Must meet minimum of 1000 hours/year
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
CREDIT ANALYST: Responsibilities for the position include analyzing financial data, researching and examining credit history and credit risk, preparing loan recommendations, and monitoring the financial integrity of loan portfolios. Experience working with financial documents and ability to analyze financial information is preferred.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST: Responsibilities require a proficient understanding of Networks, Server/PC Applications, and Information Security. Individuals with experience supporting IT needs within a banking environment are preferred.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER: Responsibilities for the position will include management of bank accounting, financial recording/reporting and oversight of all funds management activities. Diversified banking experience or combination of related education and work experience is preferred.
Interested in joining our team?
Submit an employment application today. Click below to download our application form. Contact us with any questions!
Centinel Bank of Taos, Human Resources
PO Box 818/ 512 Paseo del Pueblo Sur
Taos, NM 87571
Phone: (575) 758-6700
Fax: (575) 758-6708
Centinel Bank Internships
Centinel Bank is dedicated to investing in the future of our community and through our high school internship program aim to provide opportunities for local youth to gain professional work experiences while exploring careers in community banking.
Who should apply?
- Students seeking a professional learning/working environment
- Entering sophomores or juniors in high school
- Students who would be available to work summers, school breaks, one Saturday per month, and a minimum of three after-school afternoons during the academic year
How to apply:
- Submit completed employment application with an unofficial copy of transcripts, showing student's academic record beginning in 9th grade.
Centinel Bank of Taos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination or regard to protected veteran or disabled status.