Centinel Bank Debit Card
Access your checking account with the swipe of a card. With your Centinel Bank debit card there isn't a need to carry cash or checks. Swipe your card wherever Mastercard® is accepted and purchases are simply deducted from your checking account. When you need cash, the card doubles as an ATM card!
Get Your Centinel Bank Debit Card Immediately
Instant Issue makes our debit cards even better! We can print your debit card at our main branch while you wait. It only takes a couple minutes and you're out the door. Whether you're a new customer opening an account, or an existing customer with a lost or stolen card, we can help.
- More secure than writing a check
- EMV chip technology for improved global usability and added security
- Manage card security in our Centinel Bank Mobile App
- Mastercard Global Service™
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide
Use your card for:
*Gas *Groceries *Department Stores Purchases *Restaurants *Airlines *Hotels *Doctors’ Offices *Internet Merchants *Utilities *Vacations *Automatic Bill Pay (to ensure that your recurring bills are paid on time every month) *And more...
?The Centinel Bank Debit Card is available only to checking account customers.
There are no interest charges since your payments are automatically deducted from your checking account and the amount used will be listed on your monthly checking statement.
Important travel information
If you will be traveling out of the state or country with your debit card, please contact our team at (575) 758-6700, or visit any of our branches during regular business hours to let us know.
Do you know the difference between a debit and a credit card?
Click here to read about how they differ.
Centinel Bank is making every effort to provide you with the latest technology and premium services to safeguard your Debit Card transactions!
- If you identify any unauthorized debit card transactions contact our Fraud Center immediately.
- The Centinel Bank Fraud Center number 1-800-417-4592 is available 24/7. Please add this to your phone contacts and label it “CBT Fraud Center”. It will display whenever you get a call from us.
- If your card has been lost or stolen, contact us immediately at: 1-866-546-8273, available 24/7 or (575) 758-6700 Monday-Friday, during regular business hours.
- Manage your debit card with Online or Mobile Banking "Card Management" option to disable your debit card immediately.
- Centinel Bank will never ask you to provide your PIN, account number, or any personal information.
- Always safeguard your information. Safeguard your PIN- Do not give out your PIN to anyone.
- Do not write your PIN on the back of your Debit Card.
- Notify Centinel Bank prior to using your Debit Card outside the United States.
- Promptly inform us of any changes to your address, phone numbers or other contact information.
- Monitor your account closely.
- Promptly report any unusual or suspicious transactions to us.
- Online, Mobile, and Text Banking services allow 24/7 access to your accounts. Enroll Now for Online Banking!
- If your card has been lost or stolen, contact us immediately at: 1-866-546-8273. This number is avilable 24/7.
- Login to your online banking or mobile banking app, select "Manage Cards" and report lost or stolen.
- Contat us at 575-758-6700 during business hours and a customer service representative can assist you.
MasterCard Secure Code
If you are someone who enjoys shopping on-line, there is an extra added security feature you can register for. MasterCard Secure Code is an innovative service, offering secure Internet shopping, using your preferred form of Internet payment – your Centinel Bank debit card. MasterCard Secure Code lets you add a personal Secure Code™ to your existing card, getting added security and the reassurance that only you can use your card online. Registration is quick and easy, and there are thousands of merchants who provide you this safe way of shopping www.mastercardsecurecode.com.