Who should apply
- Students seeking a professional learning/working environment
- Entering sophomores or juniors in high school, or college students
- Students who are available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week during the academic year, with increased work hours over summers and school breaks
How to apply
- Applications are accepted year-round
- Submit a completed employment application with an unofficial copy of current school transcripts
In compliance with Transparency in Coverage requirements, below is a link to access the Machine Readable File associated with our medical insurance coverage.
CENTINEL BANK OF TAOS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION OR REGARD TO ANY PROTECTED STATUS INCLUDING RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, VETERAN OR DISABILITY STATUS.